3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109-8933, USA
Phone: (702) 731-7110
Toll Free: (800) 634-6001
Fax: (702) 731-7172
Gaming Time: 24 hours
What you should know
Glittering at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, Caesars Palace recaptures the glory of Greece and the dignity of Rome in a casino that has become synonymous with luxury and excitement. Harrah's Entertainment owns Caesars Palace. Caesars has 3348 rooms in five towers: Augustus, Centurion, Forum, Palace and Roman. Currently, Caesars Palace is in the process of another expansion, including a new hotel tower. The 129.000 square foot casino features 1900 slots and 125 table games.
A little bit of history
Building of the 14-story Caesars Palace hotel began in 1962. The name for the hotel originates from the royalty of general Julius Caesar. In 1973, Del Webb company was contracted to build an additional building to expand hotel capacity. That project was finished in 1974. By the 1980s, Caesars Palace had become a boxing and gambling Mecca. Fights were and still are particularly beneficial to the casino. In the 1990s, the management of the hotel wanted to change its atmosphere to family oriented. This move was not strange to Las Vegas hotel owners, since most hotels were planning to modernize by adding more children features and making Las Vegas hotels seem more family friendly and less gambler oriented. As a consequence, big time boxing was one of the first things to leave Caesars Palace. In 1992, The Forum Shops at Caesars had opened. It was one of the very first venues in the city where shopping, particularly at high-end stores, was an attraction in itself. Caesars has just opened the Roman Plaza, an open-air area with a cafe on the corner, and the Colosseum theater, where Céline Dion and Elton John are regular performers. Many star performers, such as Liberace, Julio Iglesias, David Copperfield and Gloria Estefan have performed at the hotel.
1900 total gaming machines
79 other slot machines
- Wheel of Gold
- Betty Boop's Big Hit
- CDS (5-Line) Bingo
- CDS Egyptian Gold
- CDS Top Dog
- Dollar Slots, 367 machines
- Dollar Video Poker, 65 machines
- Five Dollar Slots, 82 machines
- Five Hundred Dollar Slots, 9 machines
- Half Dollar Slots, 42 machines
- Half Dollar Video Poker, 18 machines
- Hundred Dollar Slots, 23 machines
- IGT - Megabucks, 12 machines
- IGT - Wheel of Fortune Progressive Dollar Slots
- IGT Elvis
- IGT Jeopardy
- Multi-denomination Slots, 338 machines
- Nickel Slots, 151 machines
125 total table games
- Penny Slots, 155 machines
- Quarter Slots, 613 machines
- Slots - $100 Per-Pull, 12 machines
- Slots - $25 Per-Pull, 12 machines
- Slots - $500 Per-Pull, 7 machines
- Slots - $10 Per Pull, 8 machines
- Twenty Five Dollar Slots, 29 machines
- Video Poker, 304 machines
Other games, 6 tables
- 3 Card Poker, 5 tables
- Baccarat, 10 tables- $100 to $15,000 bets
- Blackjack, 57 tables- $5.00 to $10,000 bets
- Caribbean Stud Poker, 2 tables- $5.00 to $100 bets
- Casino War, 3 tables
- Craps, 10 tables- $5.00 to $5000 bets
- Let it Ride, 2 tables- $5.00 to 100 bets
- Mini-Baccarat, 17 tables- $25 to $10,000 bets
- Pai Gow Poker, 2 tables- $25 to $10,000 bets
- Pai Gow Tiles, 2 tables
- Poker, 93 tables
- Progressive Blackjack, 1 tables
- Roulette, 13 tables- $5.00 to $10,000 bets
- Spanish 21, 1 tables- $5.00 to $5,000 bets
- Wheel-of-Fortune, 1 tables
- Keno, 2 seats
- Race Book
- Sports Book
808 is a great Asian restaurant with seafood specialty. If you want high-quality style dining take a chance.
A new restaurant with famous chef Bradley Ogden. Mr. Ogden offers farm fresh American cuisine.
It is a new coffee shop with good Italian food.
Empress Court serves Asian food, especially Hong Kong style.
Hyakumi is a great restaurant with traditional and innovative contemporary Japanese food.
It is New Mexican cuisine for those who like a little spice.
While Nero fiddled and Rome burned, these chefs were perfecting the traditional fancy meat and potatoes. You will find big juicy steaks, crab cakes, fresh lobster, and lots of meat for everyone.